Sunday, August 17, 2014

Prayer Focus - Sunday, August 17, 2014

Focus Topic: Open Eyes

Focus Scripture: "I the Lord have called you to demonstrate my righteousness. I will take you by the hand and guard you, and I will give you to my people Israel, as a symbol of my covenant with them. And you will be a light to guide the nations. You will open the eyes of the blind. You will free the captives from prison, releasing those who sit in dark dungeons." - Isaiah 42:6-7

Focus Team Members: Kelly Appenzeller, Sam Chon

Prayer: Jesus, we recognize that You are the Chosen Servant. You are the One sent to be the Savior of the world. Show Yourself through our team today. Let the light of Christ shine brightly through their words, attitudes, and actions. We know that You open the eyes of the physically and spiritually blind but open our eyes as well. Help us to see what You see. Give us a new vision of You and Your love for people. Be with Kelly and Sam today; draw them closer to You as You open their eyes to see new things in You. In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I was in NJ this weekend (sorry I missed you) and I stopped And visited coworkers from my previous job and I was So blessed by the happiness received by them to see me.
Later in the weekend talking to The Lord I was so thankful And gave The Lord ALL the praise that I had left such an Impression on them. I had many challenges when working With and a lot times struggled with showing unconditional love. I felt to share that with you as you will find yourselves ministering in a diverse environment. You guys are all awesome and are equipped! Love the pics and praying for your week ahead!