Monday, July 14, 2014

Prayer Focus - Monday, July 14, 2014

Focus Topic:  Empowerment and Strength

Focus Scripture:  “Fear not, for I am with you.  Be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)

Focus Team Members: Ruth Andrade-Thomas, Diana Davis, Lori Dye, Mable Thevaruzathil

Prayer:   Abba Father, You are the source of my strength in all circumstances.  As it says in Your Word, “The joy of the Lord is my strength.”  As we continue throughout this week and perhaps feel our strength weakening, may we draw upon You and sense Your presence upholding us as we continue ministering here in El Salvador, knowing You are by our side and You are able to do all things.  We are joyful simply because of who You are:  a good God, a gracious God, a strong God, and especially a victorious God.  We love You and praise You!  Amen.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the whole team is doing well! So proud of you Lori :-) We stopped by yesterday to check on Manny and Bryan. Everything is great! Lovemyou cay soon. Keep up the good work everyone and have the time of your lives!

~Courtney♡♡

Unknown said...

I should have proof read before I posted....* love you cya soon* lol

Unknown said...

I cant wait to read more about this mission. I have family in El Salvador and it's great that y'all are doing this amazing journey. Shout out to Ernesto so proud of him and miss him.