Saturday, July 19, 2014

Prayer Focus - Saturday, July 19, 2014

Focus Topic: Safe Travel

Focus Scripture: "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust." - Psalm 91:1

Focus Team Members: Carol Eggert, Georgie Mickel, Brooklyn Rodgers

Prayer: Jesus, thank You for being with our team this week. By the empowerment of Your Holy Spirit, they have ministered to others, giving of themselves so that Your kingdom would grow. May their efforts continue to have an impact on the people in the Lake Coatepeque region. I ask, Lord, that You carry them home safely; that You would watch over them as they travel. Be with Carol, Georgie, and Brooklyn especially - renew their tired bodies; let their souls be full of Your goodness. We love You, Lord and You alone deserve all of the praise for what has happened over this last week. Thank You, Jesus. Amen. 


No comments: