Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Prayer Focus - Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Focus Topic: Strength & Energy

Focus Scripture: "Each time he said to me, 'My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.' So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Focus Team Members: Sherri Johnston & Allie Mickel

Jesus, it's the mid-point of our teams stay in El Salvador. They've been hard at work from the moment that they landed. Give them supernatural strength and energy today. Though they may feel weak, let the power of Christ work through them in whatever they do. Minister to Sherri & Allie as they serve. Overwhelm them with your grace. Let Jesus be evident in every single team member. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name we pray, amen!

No comments: