Monday, July 19, 2010

Prayer Focus :: Monday, July 19, 2010

Focus Topic :: Endurance

Focus Scripture :: 2 Corinthians 12:8-10

Focus Team Members :: Carrianne Hogan, Neil Hooley

Prayer: God, Your grace is enough! I believe that today. May every single team member feel your strength in the midst of their weaknesses today. I pray that each person delights in their weakness, trusting only in Your strength. Jesus, shower Your grace on Carrianne & Neil today. Be with them as they move through the day; protect, guard, and watch over. Bless them with strength that can only come from you. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keeping you all in my prayers...u guys rock....wish I was there...but unfortunately..I am here stuck in philly...having a pineapple raspberry water ice......but, if I could trade this water ice to be there singing an praising with u guys I would....take care...