Monday, July 28, 2008

Good morning! As you have read today is the first ministry day for our team! Today's prayer focus is Endurance! Keep our entire team in prayer! By committing to pray, you are a huge part of the team and the mission God has assigned to them! Enjoy the day!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Focus Topic: Endurance

Focus Scripture: 2 Corinthians 12:8-10

Focus Team Members: Pastor Bryon White, Ryan Innaurato

Prayer: Your Grace is sufficient God! I believe that today. God help each team member feel your strength being made perfect in his or her weakness. Allow each person to delight in his or her weakness, trusting only in your strength. I lift up Pastor Bryon and Ryan to you today entrusting them into your hands. Protect them and safeguard them as they move through their day and bless them in Jesus Name, Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!!! I don't know when your going to get this...but I just wanted to encourage you guys. The Title of the prayer focus today reminded me of something that God showed me at tennis camp (yes, God can even teach people at sports camp). About midway through the week, I was exhausted (from playing hours of tennis) but also at the emotional pain of seeing so many young lives that were messed up. I honestly didn't know if I could finish out the week. But, i remembered one of my favorite Bible Verses: Philippians 4:13 which says, "For I can do EVERYTHING through Christ, who gives me strength." My Dad also called me later (since I had told my parents what i had been feeling) and he felt that if I would really press in to God and allow Him to be my strength, then we would be able to be drawn into an even closer relationship together. He also said (and you've probably heard this before) that people want the "testimony" without the "test." Long story short, God provided a way for me to rest and He blessed me with a wonderful rest of the week.
I know that you guys are probably experiencing at least some of the same feelings with VBS being just last week, but as long as you rely on Him, Isasiah 40:31 will be proven true. Additionally, I know it must be sad to see people who don't know Christ (and although there are plenty in Cherry Hill the feeling is amplified when in a new envirionment) but as the 2 Peter 3:9 says, God doesn't want anyone to die. He loves the lost more than all of us put together. I know that God will do amazing things through you this week. :D

Vaya con Dios (Go with God),
Elizabeth